Thursday, 31 March 2011
Wednesday, 30 March 2011
Sunday, 27 March 2011
Wednesday, 23 March 2011
Monday, 21 March 2011
C and D senior classes would like to answer to some of your questions
Wednesday, 16 March 2011
Monday, 14 March 2011
The question was: What is your favourite place in Greece? Well, here's your answer!
The students of the D senior class present to their fellow Mexican students Greece 101...
Friday, 11 March 2011
Hello again! We are the students of the class B senior and we would like to ask you some questions about yourselves and your city/country.
- Do you have any traditions?
- What do you do every day?
- How do you spend your free time?
- What kind of shops are there?
- Are there any legends in your country?
- What do you think that is the best thing in your country or your city?
- What sports do you like?
- Do you have to go to school every day?
- What do you usually wear?
- What is your favourite food?
- Do you know anything about Greece?
- Have you ever visited Greece?
- What do you know about Greek mythology?
We are going to post some answers to your questions very soon. Until then bye bye!
Thursday, 10 March 2011
Say hello to Diana! She's been so kind to present her school and her classmates!
Tuesday, 8 March 2011
Sunday, 6 March 2011
Hi everyone! Here are some photos, just to begin with. These images come mostly from the downtown area and you can see in order of appearence, the statue of Alexander the Great, the archaelogical site of the Ancient market, a view of the city from the part of the Old city, Aristotel's square, the White Tower. We would love to see how your city looks like. Until next time!