Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year


I wish a prosperous, joyous, creative, and most of all, full of health New Year!
Happy New Year!


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

I wish you the Love of friends and family...
And Peace within your heart.

I wish you the Beauty of nature...
That you may enjoy the work of God.

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
For those things that really matter in life.

I wish you Generousity so you may share...
All good things that come to you.

I wish you Happiness and Joy...
And Blessings for the New Year.

I wish you the best of everything...
That you so well deserve.

Anonymous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria, in response to your comments on my blog, this is a lovely poem that you could use in class. Have you? I would! It's beautiful! Thanks for posting it.

Maria said...

Actually, I want to try yours, it's so beautiful. But it's not a bad idea to use this one as well! Thank you for suggesting it!

Powered By Blogger