Saturday 8 January 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Thanks to Usingenglish.com, here are some useful tips for my students and why not for myself and some of my colleagues:

Next year I am going to:


Read an English book.

Listen to the radio in English Watch a movie in English with English subtitles

Watch a DVD in my language with English subtitles

Watch a DVD in English without subtitles

Use an English-English dictionary

Do online chat in English

Write to a penfriend in English

Listen to radio with an English speaking DJ

Listen to English speech radio such as BBC World Service or Voice of America

Meet with a conversation exchange partner

Do an internet search in English

Write emails in Englis

h Read the lyrics of English language songs.

Play language learning computer games

Go through a list of new vocabulary I have learnt

Listen to an English language audio guide in a museum

Sing English language songs

Record myself speaking English

No comments:

Powered By Blogger